Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Arbor Mindstate Longboard Review

Arbor Mindstate Longboard

The arbor koa mindstate longboard is from the flex series of arbor boards. It is 38 inches long and 8.75 inches wide with a 26.25 inch wheelbase which is a little shorter than the fish longboards. The shorter wheelbase along with the flex in the deck allow for harder smoother carving turns. The flex series of boards will have more of a surf feel when riding. The deck has a top layer of koa wood with 4 plys of reinforced fiber-glass hardrock maple. The top is finished with clear re-grip.

The best way to set up the mindstate is with 9 inch gullwing charger trucks, I prefer the all black color on them. I would recommend some orangatang 70mm 4 prez wheels in the orange color as they are a very good wheel that will allow you to get the most out of the arbor mindstate. I would recommend nothing less than some abec 7 bearings for a fast smooth ride.

2 comments:

  1. The Arbor Mindstate is a great all around board. I use randal 180s with 70 mm 78a tunnel tarantula wheels. I bomb hills at speeds around 30 mph. Great setup for carving and sliding. I also got second place in a ten mile push race using the arbor mindstate. I'm 6'1" 185 poounds and the board is still big enough to dance on, but small enough to man handle while sliding. I recommend this board to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. Best Longboard Wheels

    ReplyDelete