Friday, March 9, 2012

Arbor Kelly Slater Longboard Review

The Arbor Kelly Slater longboard is perfect for cruising around town, and really excels at carving the parks. The kelly slater has a short wheelbaase for more sharp and precise turns. The kelly slater also comes with a clear glass re-grip to help the environtment by not producing plastics.I recommend the kelly slater to anyone looking for an excellent carving board.

The kelly slater comes with san clemente trucks and wheel but I highly recommend upgrading your board with some of our higher quality equipment. For trucks I recommend sidewinders, these are the best trucks possibly ever invented for carving they have amazing response. For wheels I recommend sector 9 or arbor wheels either or as long as they’re a 65mm or higher. The kelly slater comes with abec 5′s as well but I highly recommend getting reds to replace these. They’re only 10$ more and make a world of difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment