Friday, March 9, 2012

Arbor Waterman Longboard Review

The Arbor waterman longboard is perfect for making the commute across town, carving up the parks and downhill. The waterman comes has an oversized wheelbase for a lot of stability at high speeds. The waterman also comes with a recycled glass grip that helps the environment by not wasing trees on platics to grip a board. I recommend the waterman to anyone looking for a great all around board.

The waterman comes with san clemente trucks and wheels but I suggest customizing your boards with some of our premium products, For trucks I recommend sidewinders for anything except downhill, if you plan on doing downhill I recommend getting chargers or bombers. For wheels I recommend sextor 9′s or arbors…just anything in a 70mm or higher. The waterman also comes with abec 5′s but I recommend getting reds, they’re only 10$ more and worth every penny

No comments:

Post a Comment