Friday, March 9, 2012

Arbor Oso Mini Longboard

The arbor Oso mini longboard is perfect for cruising the street, bowls, carving, ramps, and anything associated with trannys (very funny, it means transitions). The Oso comes with wheel cutouts to help prevent wheelbite and has a super fat tail for extra maneuverability on the transitions, ramps, bowls etc. The Oso also has a pretty small wheelbase making for sharper and more precise turns instead of longer and smoother ones. I recommed the Oso to anyone who needs a good plank of wood with 4 wheels.

The Oso comes with san clemente trucks and wheels but I highly recommend customizing your board with some of our premium trucks and wheels. for trucks I recommend something like independents or cchargers. For wheels I recommend sector 9′s, arbors, orangutangs, whatever you can think of as long as it’s in a 70mm or higher. The Oso also comes with abec 5′s but I highly suggest buying the reds, you won’t regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment